Thursday, March 28, 2013

Count down is on!!!

I am student teaching at an amazing school in New Mexico. I have observed at many of the schools with all different types of populations and I must say this one is #1. The teachers are motivated and put in the extra work to reach EVERY child in their classroom. The administration is AMAZING! I have never seen a more organized staff in this school district. I am so lucky that I was placed here. However, I am counting down the days until I complete my final assignment for University of Phoenix. I will officially have every hour in the day to pack and prepare for my classroom. We all know how much work we have to put into our classrooms. Especially a teacher starting out! 3 more weeks!!!!!! I am dreading leaving this school even with all the excitement of moving back closer to family. I will miss all the wonderful teachers and the students! Especially, my first graders and Mrs. Chappell!!!! It is time for me to start this terrific Thursday off with a bang. It is my very first field trip at the school. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment