Wednesday, February 12, 2014

100th Day of School!!!

We had a very busy day on the 100th day of school. We were 100th Day Superhero's! The kids loved earning their certificate and special surprise. I love every minute of days that we can have lots of imagination and movement. This first picture is Isaac (my 6 year old) and I. We like to match when the occasion calls for it. He is in Kindergarten and they made 100th day vests to wear in their parade. He decided to make it with 100 words he could read and be the Super Reader! However, we had to add a cape! Every activity was out of a Super Hero pack that I got off TPT. I need to copy and past the link to give this awesome teacher credit. The packet that I bought had a 100th Day cape which was my kiddos favorite thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment