Friday, April 12, 2013

It was an eventful day! I had to say goodbye to an incredible group of first graders today! Each one of those children left an incredible impact on my heart! I am so grateful to Mrs. Chappell for deciding to be my Cooperating Teacher and letting me join her class! I couldn’t have been placed in better hands. I have learned so much more than I ever imagined at this school. I am amazed with the way things are organized and ran with so much thought and care! The parents and Mrs. Chappell went in to give me a going away gift. WOW! They are all truly amazing! I can’t thank all of you enough! I will put all these wonderful things to great use in my first classroom! On top of all the goodies, they made me a very special book. The book is made by Mrs. Chappell, the parents, students, and other staff at the school! It is the “What Every Good Teacher Should Know” book! This is my favorite thing of all and I can’t wait to share it in my classroom library! I just want to say thank you to each one of you who took the time to create a page in this book! It means more than you know! Now time to post the pics of my goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment