Sunday, April 7, 2013

To all the awesome parents!

I just want to send out a special thank you to every single parent that has a child in Mrs. Chappell's class. I am getting a lot of surveys back that are going to be so helpful when I have my own classroom. I also wanted to say thank you for sending in the blog permission forms! I can't wait to add pictures of the kids working on different projects! Check back next week to see what all I have added. I am still waiting on some permission slips before I start posting all of the pictures. I will miss working with all of the students so much. I have never seen such an involved group of parents and grandparents! It really is important to have an alliance between the parents and teachers. We both want what is best for the students and communication is the key to their success. Mrs. Chappell is an amazing teacher but, she points out all the time that if it wasn't for her family involvement she wouldn't be able to offer everything that she does. So, give yourselves a pat on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment