Friday, May 17, 2013

Chair Pockets

I have been obsessed with searching for fabric to use on my chair pockets for a year now. I have contemplated the design of my classroom for as long as I can remember. I am one of those type of people that has to plan and organize everything ahead of time. I don't like to be unprepared! So, you can imagine what all of this waiting is doing to me. Haha! I have to spend my time wisely! So, Isaac and I ran to Walmart to pick up my birthday present (more to come on next post)! Guess what I seen? The fabric section is back! I LOVE their fabric section because you can get solids for really cheap. I found the cutest fabric that matches all of my colors! I was in shock! I have already made 2 chair pockets! I am waiting to go to my daughter's classroom to try them on the chairs before I make more. I want to make sure they are not too big. I love the way they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment