Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!!! My birthday is right around the corner! My mother in law always sends me money since we live so far away (21 hours). I was reading on another teacher's blog about how much she loved her laminator. Can you believe she got it at Walmart? It was $30! That's a great price! The pouches were $15 for 50 which is not bad! However, I am pretty sure she commented about getting them on Amazon. I am making math and literacy stations and I like to laminate all of the pieces to make sure they last. It takes too much time for them to be torn up in the first week of using them. The greatest struggle I found while student teaching was finding time to get everything done! Could I have done less to make my life easier? Sure... I could have but that is not what my students need. Now that I have this at home I can work on things while helping the kids with their home work and watching my favorite shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment